- Cook your oats in milk instead of water.
- Add some peanut butter or other types of healthy fats. In the past, eating foods with a large percentage of fat was frowned upon. The debate has changed recently. It's now believed that many high-fat foods are good for you. In particular, certain foods like olive oil, avocados, and walnuts are considered to be healthy fats. For example, almond oil or other plain oils goes great with oats. You could also try some MCT Oil.
- Add sweeteners like honey or maple syrup. You could also try something like sweetened vanilla syrup.
- Add some salts and spices. Seasoned salt goes great with oatmeal. The taste of oatmeal also pairs well with a variety of other spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Add in some fruits like bananas or blueberries.
- Add an energy kick with some cacao nibs or other kinds of dark chocolate.
Make Oatmeal Taste Better
Plain oatmeal is a staple of weight loss advice. It also tastes boring. The good news is there are a ton of easy ways to make your oatmeal taste good. You can even make instant oatmeal taste better without sugar. Enjoy a quick, healthy oatmeal breakfast with these simple tips and recipes to make rolled, steel-cut, quaker, or quick oats taste better.
Get our Top-Rated Diet Tips For Free
Discover which of our tips are most popular based on analytics. We'll only send you an email when we have something useful.
|Quick Healthy Lunch Ideas for Weight Loss|
|10 Easy Ways to Burn Calories Without Working Out|
|How to Make Yourself Drink More Water|
|52 Simple Ways to Make Greek Yogurt Taste Better|
|5 Tasty, Unique, and Healthy Snacks that are Filling|