What is Different Diet?
Most diets suggest you should limit calories and eat a lot of vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, and healthy fats. This is great advice. But it's extremely difficult to go from pizza and burgers to sardines and broccoli.
Different Diet tries to solve some of the biggest challenges associated with dieting:
- Healthy food often doesn't taste very good.
- It's difficult to eat healthy when you have a busy schedule.
- Healthy meals can be expensive.
- Dieting can leave you constantly hungry, struggling to sleep, and craving junk food.
What makes Different Diet different?
- Most diets describe an ideal, perfect diet. We believe that it's extremely difficult (or impossible) to maintain an ideal, perfect diet.
- Many diets have strict rules to follow. Different Diet has no rules. It's simply a collection of diet tips.
- Many diets aim for radical change. We believe in small, iterative improvements.
Why does Different Diet have no rules?
- While some diet advice is nearly universal, we believe that everyone is different and that certain approaches work better for different people.
- Different people enjoy different types of food. For example, some people love the taste of cilantro while other people think it tastes like soap.
- Nutrition knowledge and advice is constantly evolving and changing. Some best practices may be obsolete in a few years.
How do I get started?
Simply browse our diet tips to lose weight. We're confident we can help you make at least a small improvement to your diet in a few minutes or less.