Almond & Apricot
Almond & Apricot KIND Bars Review
KIND Bars are a convenient, decent tasting, relatively healthy "on the go" alternative to other snacks since they're mostly made from whole foods.
- One of KIND Snacks' slogans is "ingredients that you can see and pronounce" and this is generally true. Most ingredients are simple, whole foods.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- Most KIND Bars have a very low glycemic index, which makes them more diabetic-friendly and less likely to make you hungry,
- They're low in sodium with just 15mg (1% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of fiber with 5g (20% DV) of fiber.
- They contain at least 3 added sweeteners: glucose syrup, honey, and sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain at least 2 potential allergens: almonds and soy lecithin.
- They contain refined grain flour (rice flour) instead of a whole grain equivalent. Refined flour is usually less nutritious than the whole grains its made from. In addition, flour generally raises your blood pressure more than whole grains.
Almond & Apricot KIND Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 180||9%|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Vitamin E 3mg||11%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Almond & Apricot KIND Bars Ingredients
ALMONDS, COCONUT, APRICOTS, GLUCOSE SYRUP, HONEY, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, RICE FLOUR, SOY LECITHIN, SUGAR, SEA SALT.
Different Flavors of KIND Bars
Questions & Answers
Are KIND Bars healthy?
We believe KIND Bars are healthier than many other types of snacks because they're made from quality ingredients and don't contain large amounts of sweeteners, excessive calories/salt, or other additives. However, we believe they're slightly less healthy than eating the core whole foods (nuts or grains) without extra ingredients.
Are KIND Bars non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Bars do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are KIND Bars organic?
No. KIND Bars are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are Almond & Apricot KIND Bars vegan-friendly?
No. Almond & Apricot KIND Bars are not vegan-friendly because they contain honey.
Are Almond & Apricot KIND Bars gluten-free?
Yes. Almond & Apricot KIND Bars are gluten-free. All 10 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are Almond & Apricot KIND Bars dairy-free?
Yes. Almond & Apricot KIND Bars are dairy-free. All 10 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are Almond & Apricot KIND Bars keto friendly?
No. Almond & Apricot KIND Bars are not keto friendly because they contain apricot, glucose syrup, honey, chicory root fiber, rice flour, and sugar.
Are Almond & Apricot KIND Bars lactose-free?
Yes. Almond & Apricot KIND Bars are lactose-free. All 10 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are Almond & Apricot KIND Bars paleo?
No. Almond & Apricot KIND Bars are not paleo because they contain glucose syrup, rice flour, soy lecithin, and sugar.
About KIND Snacks
Almond & Apricot KIND Bars are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailemail@example.com|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|