Caramel Almond &
Sea Salt KIND Bars
Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars Review
KIND Bars are a convenient, decent tasting, relatively healthy "on the go" alternative to other snacks since they're mostly made from whole foods.
- One of KIND Snacks' slogans is "ingredients that you can see and pronounce" and this is generally true. Most ingredients are simple, whole foods.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- Most KIND Bars have a very low glycemic index, which makes them more diabetic-friendly and less likely to make you hungry,
- They're a good source of fiber with 7g (28% DV) of fiber.
- They're low in sodium with just 125mg (5% DV) of salt.
- They contain at least 4 added sweeteners: carob powder, honey, non-GMO glucose, and sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain "natural flavors" as an ingredient. Natural flavors are not necessarily bad but they do represent an unknown as they can be a variety of different ingredients. Ideally, it's better to be aware of all the ingredients you eat.
- They contain at least 2 potential allergens: almonds and soy lecithin.
Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars Ingredients
ALMONDS, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, HONEY, PALM KERNEL OIL, SUGAR, NON GMO GLUCOSE, CRISP RICE, SOY LECITHIN, SEA SALT, MILK POWDER, CAROB POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR, ANNATTO.
Different Flavors of KIND Bars
Questions & Answers
Are KIND Bars healthy?
We believe KIND Bars are healthier than many other types of snacks because they're made from quality ingredients and don't contain large amounts of sweeteners, excessive calories/salt, or other additives. However, we believe they're slightly less healthy than eating the core whole foods (nuts or grains) without extra ingredients.
Are KIND Bars non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Bars do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are KIND Bars organic?
No. KIND Bars are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars vegan friendly?
No. Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars are not vegan friendly because they contain honey and milk powder.
Are Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars gluten-free?
Yes. Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars are gluten-free. All 13 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars dairy-free?
No. Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars are not dairy-free because they contain milk powder.
Are Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars lactose-free?
No. Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars are not lactose-free because they contain milk powder.
About KIND Snacks
Caramel Almond & Sea Salt KIND Bars are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailemail@example.com|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|