Cherry Cashew &
Antioxidant KIND Bars
Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars Review
KIND Bars are a convenient, decent tasting, relatively healthy "on the go" alternative to other snacks since they're mostly made from whole foods.
- One of KIND Snacks' slogans is "ingredients that you can see and pronounce" and this is generally true. Most ingredients are simple, whole foods.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- Most KIND Bars have a very low glycemic index, which makes them more diabetic-friendly and less likely to make you hungry,
- They're a good source of fiber with 4g (16% DV) of fiber.
- They're low in sodium with just 20mg (1% DV) of salt.
- They contain 3 added vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- They contain at least 3 added sweeteners: glucose syrup, honey, and sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain "natural flavors" as an ingredient. Natural flavors are not necessarily bad but they do represent an unknown as they can be a variety of different ingredients. Ideally, it's better to be aware of all the ingredients you eat.
- They contain at least 4 potential allergens: almonds, cashews, peanuts, and soy lecithin.
- They contain refined grain flour (rice flour) instead of a whole grain equivalent. Refined flour is usually less nutritious than the whole grains its made from. In addition, flour generally raises your blood pressure more than whole grains.
Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 170||9%|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 1000 IU||20%|
|Vitamin C 12mg||20%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars Ingredients
CASHEWS, DARK CHOCOLATE FLAVORED COATING (PALM KERNEL OIL, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, SUGAR, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT), ALMONDS, GLUCOSE SYRUP, SUGAR, CHERRIES, HONEY, PEANUTS, CRANBERRIES, RAISINS, RICE FLOUR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, SOY LECITHIN, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, SEA SALT, VITAMIN A (VIT. A ACETATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), VITAMIN E (D-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL).
Different Flavors of KIND Bars
Questions & Answers
Are KIND Bars healthy?
We believe KIND Bars are healthier than many other types of snacks because they're made from quality ingredients and don't contain large amounts of sweeteners, excessive calories/salt, or other additives. However, we believe they're slightly less healthy than eating the core whole foods (nuts or grains) without extra ingredients.
Are KIND Bars non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Bars do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are KIND Bars organic?
No. KIND Bars are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars vegan-friendly?
No. Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars are not vegan-friendly because they contain honey.
Are Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars gluten-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars are gluten-free. All 22 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars dairy-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars are dairy-free. All 22 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars keto friendly?
No. Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars are not keto friendly because they contain chicory root fiber, sugar, glucose syrup, cherrie, honey, cranberries, raisins, and rice flour.
Are Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars lactose-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars are lactose-free. All 22 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars paleo?
No. Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars are not paleo because they contain palm kernel oil, sugar, soy lecithin, glucose syrup, peanuts, rice flour, and unsweetened chocolate.
About KIND Snacks
Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew & Antioxidant KIND Bars are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailemail@example.com|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|