Dark Chocolate Nuts
& Sea Salt KIND Bars
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars Review
KIND Bars are a convenient, decent tasting, relatively healthy "on the go" alternative to other snacks since they're mostly made from whole foods.
- One of KIND Snacks' slogans is "ingredients that you can see and pronounce" and this is generally true. Most ingredients are simple, whole foods.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- Most KIND Bars have a very low glycemic index, which makes them more diabetic-friendly and less likely to make you hungry,
- They're low in sodium with just 140mg (6% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of fiber with 7g (28% DV) of fiber.
- They contain at least 3 added sweeteners: glucose syrup, honey, and sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain "natural flavors" as an ingredient. Natural flavors are not necessarily bad but they do represent an unknown as they can be a variety of different ingredients. Ideally, it's better to be aware of all the ingredients you eat.
- They contain at least 3 potential allergens: almonds, peanuts, and soy lecithin.
- They contain refined grain flour (rice flour) instead of a whole grain equivalent. Refined flour is usually less nutritious than the whole grains its made from. In addition, flour generally raises your blood pressure more than whole grains.
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
|Vitamin E 5mg||16%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars Ingredients
ALMONDS, PEANUTS, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, HONEY, PALM KERNEL OIL, SUGAR, GLUCOSE SYRUP, RICE FLOUR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA POWDER, SEA SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, COCOA BUTTER.
Different Flavors of KIND Bars
Questions & Answers
Are KIND Bars healthy?
We believe KIND Bars are healthier than many other types of snacks because they're made from quality ingredients and don't contain large amounts of sweeteners, excessive calories/salt, or other additives. However, we believe they're slightly less healthy than eating the core whole foods (nuts or grains) without extra ingredients.
Are KIND Bars non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Bars do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are KIND Bars organic?
No. KIND Bars are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars vegan friendly?
No. Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are not vegan friendly because they contain honey.
Are Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars gluten-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are gluten-free. All 14 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars dairy-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are dairy-free. All 14 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars lactose-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are lactose-free. All 14 ingredients are lactose-free.
About KIND Snacks
Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|