Almond KIND Bars
Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars Review
KIND Bars are a convenient, decent tasting, relatively healthy "on the go" alternative to other snacks since they're mostly made from whole foods.
- One of KIND Snacks' slogans is "ingredients that you can see and pronounce" and this is generally true. Most ingredients are simple, whole foods.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- Most KIND Bars have a very low glycemic index, which makes them more diabetic-friendly and less likely to make you hungry,
- They're low in sodium with just 15mg (1% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of fiber with 5g (20% DV) of fiber.
- They contain at least 2 added sweeteners: honey and non-GMO glucose. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain at least 5 potential allergens: almonds, cashews, peanuts, soy lecithin, and walnuts.
Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 210||11%|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Vitamin K 2mcg||2%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars Ingredients
MIXED NUTS (ALMONDS, PEANUTS, CASHEWS, WALNUTS), HONEY, NON GMO GLUCOSE, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, CRISP RICE, MADAGASCAR VANILLA, SOY LECITHIN.
Different Flavors of KIND Bars
Questions & Answers
Are KIND Bars healthy?
We believe KIND Bars are healthier than many other types of snacks because they're made from quality ingredients and don't contain large amounts of sweeteners, excessive calories/salt, or other additives. However, we believe they're slightly less healthy than eating the core whole foods (nuts or grains) without extra ingredients.
Are KIND Bars non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Bars do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are KIND Bars organic?
No. KIND Bars are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars vegan-friendly?
No. Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars are not vegan-friendly because they contain honey.
Are Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars gluten-free?
Yes. Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars are gluten-free. All 11 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars dairy-free?
Yes. Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars are dairy-free. All 11 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars keto friendly?
No. Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars are not keto friendly because they contain honey, non-GMO glucose, chicory root fiber, and crisp rice.
Are Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars lactose-free?
Yes. Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars are lactose-free. All 11 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars paleo?
No. Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars are not paleo because they contain mixed nuts, peanuts, non-GMO glucose, crisp rice, and soy lecithin.
About KIND Snacks
Madagascar Vanilla Almond KIND Bars are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|