Blueberry Greek Yogurt
Atkins Protein-Rich Meal
Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars Review
We'd recommend a different brand of protein bars because Atkins Meal Bars have too many questionable ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're low in sodium with just 200mg (8% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of fiber with 6g (24% DV) of fiber.
- They're a good source of protein with 14g (28% DV) of protein.
- They contain 12 added vitamins: ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin (vitamin H), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), D-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), DL alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacinamide (vitamin B3), phylloquinone (vitamin K1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), and vitamin A palmitate.
- They contain at least 4 added sweeteners: acesulfame potassium, glycerin, maltitol, and sucralose. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain "natural flavors" as an ingredient. Natural flavors are not necessarily bad but they do represent an unknown as they can be a variety of different ingredients. Ideally, it's better to be aware of all the ingredients you eat.
- They contain at least 4 potential allergens: almonds, greek yogurt powder, soy lecithin, and whey protein concentrate.
- They contain refined flour (rice flour) instead of a whole grain equivalent. Refined flour is usually less nutritious than the whole grains, legumes, or nuts its made from. In addition, flour generally raises your blood pressure more than whole grains.
- 66 out of 94 in Healthiest Food Bars
- 23 out of 42 in Healthiest Protein Bars
- 1 out of 4 in Healthiest Atkins Meal Bars
Are Atkins Meal Bars healthy? Are they good for you?
We believe Atkins Meal Bars are healthier than fast food, potato chips, and other kinds of food. However, we believe there are healthier brands of protein bars like RXBars, Kind Bars, or Rise Bars.
There are too many different kinds of sweeteners and just a ton of ingredients overall. Healthier brands have simple ingredients that are mostly whole foods.
Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 200||10%|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
|Total Sugar Alcohols 13g|
|Vitamin A 1000 IU||20%|
|Vitamin B-12 1mcg||15%|
|Vitamin C 12mg||20%|
|Vitamin K 12mcg||15%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars Ingredients
SOY NUGGETS (SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE), GREEK YOGURT FLAVORED COATING (MALTITOL, PALM KERNEL OIL, INULIN, GREEK YOGURT POWDER, LACTIC ACID, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT), GLYCERIN, POLYDEXTROSE, HYDROLYZED GELATIN, ALMONDS, DEHYDRATED BLUEBERRIES (BLUEBERRIES, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, RICE FLOUR), SUNFLOWER OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: CELLULOSE, PALM KERNEL OIL, COCONUT, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN, WATER, VITAMIN MINERAL MIX [MAGNESIUM OXIDE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), DL-ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), NIACINAMIDE, ZINC OXIDE, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, PHYLLOQUINONE (VITAMIN K1), CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12)], CALCIUM CARBONATE, SALT, MALIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Apple Juice Concentrate
- Artificial Flavors
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Biotin (Vitamin H)
- Calcium Carbonate
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
- Dehydrated Blueberries
- DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Greek Yogurt Powder
- Hydrolyzed Gelatin
- Lactic Acid
- Magnesium Oxide
- Malic Acid
- Natural Flavors
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Phylloquinone (Vitamin K1)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Rice Flour
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Soy Lecithin
- Sunflower Oil
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Zinc Oxide
Different Flavors of Atkins Meal Bars
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Read Review|
|Cookies n' Crème Read Review|
|Peanut Butter Granola Read Review|
Questions & Answers
Are they vegan?
No. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars are not vegan because they contain glycerin, greek yogurt powder, hydrolyzed gelatin, and whey protein concentrate.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars are gluten-free. All 41 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
No. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars are not dairy-free because they contain greek yogurt powder and whey protein concentrate.
Are they keto?
No. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars are not keto because they contain apple juice concentrate, dehydrated blueberries, and rice flour.
Are they lactose-free?
No. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars are not lactose-free because they contain greek yogurt powder and whey protein concentrate.
Are they paleo?
No. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Atkins Protein-Rich Meal Bars are not paleo because they contain acesulfame potassium, apple juice concentrate, glycerin, greek yogurt powder, maltitol, palm kernel oil, polydextrose, rice flour, soy lecithin, sucralose, and whey protein concentrate.