RXBAR Protein Bars
Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars Review
RXBARs are some of the healthiest protein bars around because they have simple, whole food ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're a good source of fiber with 5g (20% DV) of fiber.
- They're low in sodium with just 135mg (6% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of protein with 12g (24% DV) of protein.
- RXBars are tougher to chew than many other brands of protein bars.
- They contain "natural flavors" as an ingredient. Natural flavors are not necessarily bad but they do represent an unknown as they can be a variety of different ingredients. Ideally, it's better to be aware of all the ingredients you eat.
- They contain at least 3 potential allergens: cashews, egg whites, and hazelnuts.
- 18 out of 94 in Healthiest Food Bars
- 6 out of 42 in Healthiest Protein Bars
- 4 out of 6 in Healthiest RXBARs
Are RXBARs healthy? Are they good for you?
We believe RXBARs are healthier than most protein bars because they don't contain artificial sweeteners, coloring, synthetic fibers, and other questionable ingredients.
However, we would still recommend eating whole foods whenever possible and eating fresh fruit instead of dried fruit. Also, we would prefer explicitly listed flavors instead of natural flavors, which can be a variety of unknown foods.
Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 210||11%|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars Ingredients
DATES, EGG WHITES, HAZELNUTS, CASHEWS, CHOCOLATE, COCOA, NATURAL FLAVORS.
- Egg Whites
- Natural Flavors
Different Flavors of RXBARs
|Berry Blast Read Review|
|Chocolate Sea Salt Read Review|
|Mixed Berry Read Review|
|Peanut Butter & Berries Read Review|
|Peanut Butter Chocolate Read Review|
Questions & Answers
Are they non-GMO?
Yes. RXBARs do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From RXBar's Website: "Our ingredients do not contain GMO ingredients."
Are they organic?
No. RXBARs are not organic. From RXBar's Website: "Our products are not certified organic, but we work closely with our suppliers and have policies in place to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality."
Are they vegan?
No. Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars are not vegan because they contain egg whites.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars are gluten-free. All 7 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars are dairy-free. All 7 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars are not keto because they contain chocolate and dates.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars are lactose-free. All 7 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Chocolate Hazelnut RXBAR Protein Bars are not paleo because they contain chocolate.