Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars Review
Lärabars are some of the healthiest protein bars around because they have simple, whole food ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're a good source of fiber with 4g (16% DV) of fiber.
- They're low in sodium with just 45mg (2% DV) of salt.
- Fruit bars typically have high a large amount of sugar or carbohydrates, which is okay while exercising, but probably excessive while sedentary.
- Fruit bars are often low in fat/protein and should usually be paired with other food to make up a more complete meal.
- They contain at least 2 added sweeteners: honey and maple sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain at least 1 potential allergen: almonds.
Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar (35G) 200||10%|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars Ingredients
ALMONDS, HONEY, SPROUTED CHIA SEEDS, CACAO NIBS, UNSWEETENED COCONUT, MAPLE SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, COCOA POWDER, SEA SALT.
- Cacao Nibs
- Cocoa Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Sugar
- Sea Salt
- Sprouted Chia Seeds
- Unsweetened Coconuts
Different Flavors of Lärabars
Questions & Answers
Are they vegan?
No. Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars are not vegan because they contain honey.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars are gluten-free. All 9 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars are dairy-free. All 9 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars are not keto because they contain honey and maple sugar.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars are lactose-free. All 9 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Dark Chocolate Almond Lärabars are not paleo because they contain maple sugar.