Dark Chocolate Banana
KIND Whole Fruit Bars
Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars Review
KIND Whole Fruit Bars are a convenient, decent tasting, relatively healthy "on the go" alternative to other snacks since they're mostly made from whole foods.
- One of KIND Snacks' slogans is "ingredients that you can see and pronounce" and this is generally true. Most ingredients are simple, whole foods.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're a good source of fiber with 4g (16% DV) of fiber.
- They're low in sodium with just 15mg (1% DV) of salt.
- Fruit bars typically have high a large amount of sugar or carbohydrates, which is okay while exercising, but probably excessive while sedentary.
- Fruit bars are often low in fat/protein and should usually be paired with other food to make up a more complete meal.
- They contain at least 1 added sweetener: sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain "natural flavors" as an ingredient. Natural flavors are not necessarily bad but they do represent an unknown as they can be a variety of different ingredients. Ideally, it's better to be aware of all the ingredients you eat.
- They contain at least 1 potential allergen: soy lecithin.
Are KIND Whole Fruit Bars healthy? Are they good for you?
We believe KIND Whole Fruit Bars are healthier than many other types of snacks because they're made from quality ingredients and don't contain large amounts of sweeteners, excessive calories/salt, or other additives.
However, we believe they're slightly less healthy than eating the core whole foods (nuts, grains, or fruit) without extra ingredients.
Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 130||6%|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars Ingredients
BANANAS, APPLES, PALM KERNEL OIL, SUGAR, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, SEA SALT, COCOA BUTTER.
- Chicory Root Fiber
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Natural Flavors
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Sea Salt
- Soy Lecithin
- Unsweetened Chocolate
Different Flavors of KIND Whole Fruit Bars
|Cherry Apple Chia Read Review|
|Dark Chocolate Strawberry Read Review|
|Mango Apple Chia Read Review|
|Pineapple Banana Kale Spinach Read Review|
|Strawberry Apple Chia Read Review|
Questions & Answers
Are they non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Whole Fruit Bars do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are they organic?
No. KIND Whole Fruit Bars are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are they vegan?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars are vegan. All 11 ingredients are vegan.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars are gluten-free. All 11 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars are dairy-free. All 11 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars are not keto because they contain bananas, chicory root fiber, and sugar.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars are lactose-free. All 11 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars are not paleo because they contain palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, sugar, and unsweetened chocolate.
Where can I buy KIND Whole Fruit Bars?
About KIND Snacks
Dark Chocolate Banana KIND Whole Fruit Bars are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|