Honey Roasted Nuts
& Sea Salt KIND Bars
Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars Review
KIND Bars are a convenient, decent tasting, relatively healthy "on the go" alternative to other snacks since they're mostly made from whole foods.
- One of KIND Snacks' slogans is "ingredients that you can see and pronounce" and this is generally true. Most ingredients are simple, whole foods.
- Most KIND Bars have a very low glycemic index, which makes them more diabetic-friendly and less likely to make you hungry.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're low in sodium with just 140mg (6% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of fiber with 4g (16% DV) of fiber.
- They contain at least 3 added sweeteners: glucose syrup, honey, and sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain at least 4 potential allergens: almonds, cashews, peanuts, and soy lecithin.
- They contain refined flour (rice flour) instead of a whole grain equivalent. Refined flour is usually less nutritious than the whole grains, legumes, or nuts its made from. In addition, flour generally raises your blood pressure more than whole grains.
- 25 out of 50 in Healthiest Energy Bars
- 40 out of 94 in Healthiest Food Bars
- 13 out of 15 in Healthiest Nut Bars
- 13 out of 15 in Healthiest KIND Bars
Are KIND Bars healthy? Are they good for you?
We believe KIND Bars are healthier than many other types of snacks because they're made from quality ingredients and don't contain large amounts of sweeteners, excessive calories/salt, or other additives.
However, we believe they're slightly less healthy than eating the core whole foods (nuts, grains, or fruit) without extra ingredients.
Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 210||10%|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin E 3mg||11%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars Ingredients
ALMONDS, CASHEWS, PEANUTS, HONEY, GLUCOSE SYRUP, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, RICE FLOUR, SEA SALT, SOY LECITHIN, SUGAR.
- Chicory Root Fiber
- Glucose Syrup
- Rice Flour
- Sea Salt
- Soy Lecithin
Different Flavors of KIND Bars
Questions & Answers
Are they non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Bars do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are they organic?
No. KIND Bars are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are they vegan?
No. Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are not vegan because they contain honey.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are gluten-free. All 10 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are dairy-free. All 10 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are not keto because they contain chicory root fiber, glucose syrup, honey, rice flour, and sugar.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are lactose-free. All 10 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are not paleo because they contain glucose syrup, peanuts, rice flour, soy lecithin, and sugar.
About KIND Snacks
Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt KIND Bars are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|