Peanut Butter KIND Healthy
Grains Whole Grain Clusters
Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters Review
KIND Healthy Grains are a tasty, diverse mix of whole grains that works great as a snack or as an add-in for yogurt or other types of food.
- Eating whole grains usually requires 20-60 minutes of cooking and cleanup. KIND Healthy Grains Clusters are ready instantly.
- Regular granola is just made from oats. KIND Healthy Grains is made from a diverse mix of oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, and quinoa.
- They're extremely versatile. They work as a quick snack, an add-on to foods like yogurt, or the base for a complete meal.
- They're low in sodium with just 35mg (1% DV) of salt.
- They contain 1 added vitamin: vitamin E.
- They contain at least 3 added sweeteners: brown rice syrup, dried cane syrup, and tapioca syrup. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain soy protein isolate as an ingredient. Soy protein isolate is less nutritious than a whole grain. It also often contains unhealthy additives like aluminum and hexane. Some people are also allergic to or intolerant of soy products.
- They contain at least 5 potential allergens: peanut butter, peanut flour, peanut oil, peanuts, and soy protein isolate.
- They contain refined flour (peanut flour and tapioca starch) instead of a whole grain equivalent. Refined flour is usually less nutritious than the whole grains, legumes, or nuts its made from. In addition, flour generally raises your blood pressure more than whole grains.
Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 0 Cup 120||6%|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters Ingredients
WHOLE GRAIN BLEND (OATS, BROWN RICE, BUCKWHEAT, MILLET, AMARANTH, QUINOA), DRIED CANE SYRUP, SOY CRISP (SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, CALCIUM CARBONATE), PEANUT BUTTER, PEANUT OIL, TAPIOCA SYRUP, PEANUTS, PEANUT FLOUR, BROWN RICE SYRUP, SALT, VITAMIN E (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS).
- Brown Rice
- Brown Rice Syrup
- Calcium Carbonate
- Dried Cane Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Peanut Flour
- Peanut Oil
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Tapioca Starch
- Tapioca Syrup
- Vitamin E
Questions & Answers
Are they non-GMO?
Yes. KIND Healthy Grains do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "All KIND® snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients. The Non-GMO Project seal appears on the majority of our KIND Healthy Grains® and Pressed by KIND® products. Some of our other snacks are pending Non-GMO Project certification."
Are they organic?
No. KIND Healthy Grains are not organic. From KIND's Ingredients FAQ: "We are not currently pursuing organic certification for our snacks. Our top priority is to invest in high quality, premium ingredients, while keeping our products accessible. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that their standards are in line with KIND’s brand values."
Are they vegan?
Yes. Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters are vegan. All 18 ingredients are vegan.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters are gluten-free. All 18 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters are dairy-free. All 18 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters are not keto because they contain amaranth, brown rice, brown rice syrup, buckwheat, dried cane syrup, millet, oats, quinoa, tapioca starch, and tapioca syrup.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters are lactose-free. All 18 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters are not paleo because they contain brown rice, brown rice syrup, dried cane syrup, millet, oats, peanuts, peanut butter, peanut flour, peanut oil, soy protein isolate, and tapioca starch.
Where can I buy KIND Healthy Grains?
About KIND Snacks
Peanut Butter KIND Healthy Grains Whole Grain Clusters are made by KIND Snacks.
|KIND Snacks Website||https://www.kindsnacks.com/|
|About KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/about-us|
|Contact KIND Snacks||https://www.kindsnacks.com/contact-us|
|KIND Snacks Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KIND Snacks Phone Number||1-855-884-5463|
|KIND Snacks Facebook||https://www.facebook.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks Instagram||https://www.instagram.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Pinterest||https://www.pinterest.com/kindsnacks/|
|KIND Snacks Twitter||https://twitter.com/KINDSnacks|
|KIND Snacks YouTube||https://www.youtube.com/KindSnacks|