Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars Review
Lärabars are some of the healthiest protein bars around because they have simple, whole food ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're low in sodium with just 15mg (1% DV) of salt.
- Fruit bars typically have high a large amount of sugar or carbohydrates, which is okay while exercising, but probably excessive while sedentary.
- Fruit bars are often low in fat/protein and should usually be paired with other food to make up a more complete meal.
- They contain at least 1 potential allergen: cashews.
Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar (35G) 130||6%|
|Total Fat 2g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars Ingredients
APPLES, APRICOTS, CASHEWS, MANGO, SPINACH.
Different Flavors of Lärabars
Questions & Answers
Are they vegan?
Yes. Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars are vegan. All 5 ingredients are vegan.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars are gluten-free. All 5 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars are dairy-free. All 5 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars are not keto because they contain apricots and mangoes.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars are lactose-free. All 5 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
Yes. Mango Spinach Cashew Lärabars are paleo. All 5 ingredients are paleo.