Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars
Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars Review
Lärabars are some of the healthiest protein bars around because they have simple, whole food ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're a good source of fiber with 4g (16% DV) of fiber.
- They're completely sodium-free.
- Fruit bars typically have high a large amount of sugar or carbohydrates, which is okay while exercising, but probably excessive while sedentary.
- Fruit bars are often low in fat/protein and should usually be paired with other food to make up a more complete meal.
- They contain at least 1 added sweetener: sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain at least 2 potential allergens: almonds and cashews.
Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar (45G) 190||9%|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars Ingredients
DATES, ALMONDS, SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS* (UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, VANILLA EXTRACT), CASHEWS, COCOA POWDER*, PEPPERMINT OIL. *FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™ BY FAIR TRADE USA. AT LEAST 20% FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™ INGREDIENTS.
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Peppermint Oil
- Unsweetened Chocolate
- Vanilla Extract
Different Flavors of Lärabars
Questions & Answers
Are they vegan?
Yes. Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars are vegan. All 9 ingredients are vegan.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars are gluten-free. All 9 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars are dairy-free. All 9 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars are not keto because they contain dates and sugar.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars are lactose-free. All 9 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Mint Chip Brownie Lärabars are not paleo because they contain sugar, unsweetened chocolate, and vanilla extract.