RXBAR Protein Bars
Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars Review
RXBARs are some of the healthiest protein bars around because they have simple, whole food ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're a good source of fiber with 5g (20% DV) of fiber.
- They're low in sodium with just 115mg (5% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of protein with 12g (24% DV) of protein.
- They contain "natural flavors" as an ingredient. Natural flavors are not necessarily bad but they do represent an unknown as they can be a variety of different ingredients. Ideally, it's better to be aware of all the ingredients you eat.
- They contain at least 3 potential allergens: almonds, cashews, and egg whites.
Are RXBARs healthy? Are they good for you?
We believe RXBARs are healthier than most protein bars because they don't contain artificial sweeteners, coloring, synthetic fibers, and other questionable ingredients.
However, we would still recommend eating whole foods whenever possible and eating fresh fruit instead of dried fruit. Also, we would prefer explicitly listed flavors instead of natural flavors, which can be a variety of unknown foods.
Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 210||11%|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars Ingredients
DATES, EGG WHITES, ALMONDS, CASHEWS, CRANBERRIES, STRAWBERRIES, RASPBERRIES, NATURAL FLAVORS.
- Egg Whites
- Natural Flavors
Different Flavors of RXBARs
|Chocolate Hazelnut Read Review|
|Chocolate Sea Salt Read Review|
|Peanut Butter & Berries Read Review|
|Peanut Butter Chocolate Read Review|
Questions & Answers
Are they non-GMO?
Yes. RXBARs do not contain genetically modified ingredients. From RXBar's Website: "Our ingredients do not contain GMO ingredients."
Are they organic?
No. RXBARs are not organic. From RXBar's Website: "Our products are not certified organic, but we work closely with our suppliers and have policies in place to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality."
Are they vegan-friendly?
No. Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars are not vegan-friendly because they contain egg whites.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars are gluten-free. All 8 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars are dairy-free. All 8 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto friendly?
No. Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars are not keto friendly because they contain cranberries, dates, raspberries, and strawberries.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars are lactose-free. All 8 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
Yes. Mixed Berry RXBAR Protein Bars are paleo. All 8 ingredients are paleo.