Chocolate Chip Lärabars
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars Review
Lärabars are some of the healthiest protein bars around because they have simple, whole food ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're low in sodium with just 65mg (3% DV) of salt.
- Fruit bars typically have high a large amount of sugar or carbohydrates, which is okay while exercising, but probably excessive while sedentary.
- Fruit bars are often low in fat/protein and should usually be paired with other food to make up a more complete meal.
- They contain at least 1 added sweetener: sugar. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain at least 1 potential allergen: peanuts.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar (45G) 210||11%|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars Ingredients
DATES, PEANUTS, SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS* (UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, VANILLA), SEA SALT. *FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™ BY FAIR TRADE USA. AT LEAST 20% FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™ INGREDIENTS
- Cocoa Butter
- Sea Salt
- Unsweetened Chocolate
Different Flavors of Lärabars
Questions & Answers
Are they vegan?
Yes. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars are vegan. All 7 ingredients are vegan.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars are gluten-free. All 7 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars are dairy-free. All 7 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars are not keto because they contain dates and sugar.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars are lactose-free. All 7 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lärabars are not paleo because they contain peanuts, sugar, and unsweetened chocolate.