Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars Review
Lärabars are some of the healthiest protein bars around because they have simple, whole food ingredients.
- They're very convenient when you don't have time to prepare a real meal.
- They're very convenient during a workout or hike when your hands are dirty.
- They're low in sodium with just 15mg (1% DV) of salt.
- They're a good source of protein with 10g (20% DV) of protein.
- Fruit bars typically have high a large amount of sugar or carbohydrates, which is okay while exercising, but probably excessive while sedentary.
- Fruit bars are often low in fat/protein and should usually be paired with other food to make up a more complete meal.
- They contain at least 1 added sweetener: brown rice syrup. Sweeteners improve taste and are okay in moderation. However, sweeteners also add unnecessary calories, often make you hungry, and raise your blood sugar.
- They contain at least 1 potential allergen: peanuts.
- They contain refined flour (brown rice flour) instead of a whole grain equivalent. Refined flour is usually less nutritious than the whole grains, legumes, or nuts its made from. In addition, flour generally raises your blood pressure more than whole grains.
Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars Nutrition Facts
|Calories in 1 Bar 240||12%|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet for healthy adults.
Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars Ingredients
DATES, PEANUTS, PEA PROTEIN, BROWN RICE SYRUP, BROWN RICE FLOUR, SUNFLOWER OIL.
- Brown Rice Flour
- Brown Rice Syrup
- Pea Protein
- Sunflower Oil
Different Flavors of Lärabars
Questions & Answers
Are they vegan?
Yes. Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars are vegan. All 6 ingredients are vegan.
Are they gluten-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars are gluten-free. All 6 ingredients are gluten-free.
Are they dairy-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars are dairy-free. All 6 ingredients are dairy-free.
Are they keto?
No. Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars are not keto because they contain brown rice flour, brown rice syrup, and dates.
Are they lactose-free?
Yes. Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars are lactose-free. All 6 ingredients are lactose-free.
Are they paleo?
No. Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabars are not paleo because they contain brown rice flour, brown rice syrup, peanuts, and pea protein.